Author Topic: Brushed Steel Template  (Read 3902 times)

benmajor

• View Profile
Brushed Steel Template
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »
Was having a bit of a play around on Photoshop earlier, and following on from my post about Javascript in tokens in the other Forum, here's the template I propose to create. I'd certainly welcome any thoughts or constructive criticism, be as harsh as you want / need :)

Thanks,
Ben

BermudezPokerClub

• View Profile
    • Bermudez Poker Club
Re: Brushed Steel Template
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »
Slick layout. I really like the clock under current time. Very nice job.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »
very good, I am very impressed. I think this should go up as a layout that comes with the program...

benmajor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »
Thanks for your kind words guys. As I explained in the original post, that was just a quick prototype I had thrown together in Photoshop, but since it has received very good reactions here, I'll go on and make the TD file. Since Corey has indicated that Javascript is not supported, I think the clock may need changing to a standard 24-hour text version. However, I feel confident that the timer around the Spade should still work, but it will be an animated GIF.

One problem that I might face is making the various types of counter to accommodate every blind time, so if you require a special one in particular, it might be easier to request one from me.

Thanks again,
Ben