Author Topic: Help with screens  (Read 1868 times)

fiveonomo

• View Profile
Help with screens
« on: June 25, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »
Hello all!  I have not posted in a while but I have a problem that I cant figure out.  I am sure this is quite easy, I just cant get it.  I printed off the manual last year when I purchased the software so I can usually figure it out....I am stuck on this one.

My problem is, I create a new tournament and I go into my layout page and I add color to some of the text and different fonts and sizes to the text.  This shows up on round 1 but when round 2 hits they are gone.  I have a functional round 2 but it is not customized like round one is.  Round 3 comes and it is back to the screen I created, round 4 comes and back to the plain jane standard screen.  I cant figure it out, I have played with it and read the book but I am stuck.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Scott.

verbalvolley

• View Profile
Re: Help with screens
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:33:29 PM »
Hi Scott this is one I have forgotten many times and had to rectify in live games!

You need to delete the property set for even rounds this will then use the default of the odd rounds. screenshots attached.

Hope this helps

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 02:35:52 PM by verbalvolley »

fiveonomo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »
Thanks verbalvolley!  Unfortunately, I cant even get to the same "cell properties" page you are shpwing.  How do you get there?  If you could just tell me where to find it I could probably figure it out.  I feel like an idiot!  Thanks for your help.  Scott

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 03:54:56 PM »
Double-click the cell on the Layout tab of the Settings window, or from the Game window you can right-click on the cell and select "Edit <cell name> Properties".

fiveonomo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »
Ok, great!  Between the two of you my simple mind figured it out.  Thanks a bunch guys.  Scott

fiveonomo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »
Hey everyone, I need some help again.  I am having the same problem, a few months ago I was able to figure it out with your help, i got lucky.  I have been sitting here now for over an hour and I am so frustrated.  Can anyone please give me directions as if you are giving them to a 5 year old so I may be able to fix this issue.  I just cant seem to get it to work, I hate to sound pissed, but I am.  The program is the bomb...........its me I am frustrated/mad with.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Scott.

fiveonomo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »
Ok, I am an idiot, I finally figured it out.  Thanks, Scott.