Author Topic: Players In Database With Zero Tourneys  (Read 2573 times)

Seitz333

• View Profile
Players In Database With Zero Tourneys
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:10:43 PM »
So far I have not found a way to list players in the database who have not played in a tourney. I'm trying to clean up my database and want to remove players who have not played in any tourneys.

Chuck

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Players In Database With Zero Tourneys
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 10:32:22 AM »
There's really no convenient way to do this.  I'll add a link on the Delete Database Players dialog that selects players in no tournaments.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
What if there was a token or an uneditable information field that would track the last tournament the player was a part of, that would list the tournament title?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 03:39:15 PM »
It's been suggested, but the database doesn't hold information like that.  It's only a repository for players, leagues and seasons.

I'm working on a solution as mentioned earlier in this thread, that works off of the stats, that would allow you to identify players who've never played in a tournament, or who've only played in X number of tournaments, or haven't played since some date, etc.  I think this will ultimately prove most useful.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 11:08:12 PM »
+1 for having date from me. That would work for me :)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!