Author Topic: Token for number of buyins and paid in full?  (Read 847 times)

mcfrojd

• View Profile
Token for number of buyins and paid in full?
« on: July 26, 2015, 06:36:58 AM »
Not sure if there is a function to show the number of "buyins" and the number of "paid in full"

Would be great if i could do something like this, a formula that adds together:

<buyins profileName="profile_1" paidInFull="true">+<buyins profileName="profile_2" paidInFull="true">+<buyins profileName="profile_3" paidInFull="true">
or
<buyins profileName="profile_1">+<buyins profileName="profile_2">+<buyins profileName="profile_3">

I really would like to be able to present both the total number of "buyins" and the number of "paidInFull"

I have lists of players on my pre tournament screen like <playerNames paidInFull="true" max="26">
But i can only show max 26 names (i don't want to use marquee to scroll the names) but i would like to show the total number in the topic above the name list.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Token for number of buyins and paid in full?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:57:16 PM »
It would be possible to add a variable to formulas that represents the number of players who have paid in full.  That wouldn't be too hard.  It would also be possible to restrict the output of the <buyins> token to only those paid in full.  Also not too hard.  Doing the math isn't hard, either, as there's already a token available for that (<expression>).  But adding variables for the number of paid in full for specific profiles gets much harder.  I've actually got an item on the to-do list to add this, but for a different reason.  It's just not there yet.