Author Topic: Final Table not showing up in stats  (Read 1195 times)

Alvisar

• View Profile
Final Table not showing up in stats
« on: May 01, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
I use a formula for our points system, but when I run the stats the number of final tables is 0 for every tournament.  I thought the number of players that made the final table was the largest table in the tournament, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.   ???

Any Ideas

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Final Table not showing up in stats
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:19:54 AM »
The "Final Tables" column on the Stats tab represents the number of times this player has made the final table.  This is determined by the largest defined table on the Tables tab.  If the largest table has 10 seats, then players with ranks 1 through 10 will be considered to have made the final table.  If you think you've got things set up correctly but are seeing "0" in the Final Tables column for all of your players, you can send me a backup and I can take a look.

To take a backup: http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/faq.html#faq32

Send it to support@thetournamentdirector.net.

Alvisar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:58:03 PM »
I just ran a test and found that you have to have prizes designated, or at least I did to make it work.  My new config that I was using has a points for playing formula defined on the game tab.  When I added prizes, with no points values so that it wouldn't conflict with my formula, the "final tables" results showed up correctly in the stats.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »
I wish I could tell you what it was, but I'm pretty certain determining who made the final table does not depend on whether or not prizes are configured.  To confirm, I just ran statistics on a single tournament with no prizes configured, and the Final Table column on the Stats tab was correct.

But the main thing is that it is working for you now.