Author Topic: Newbie help  (Read 1468 times)

bigmak

• View Profile
Newbie help
« on: February 02, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
Hi all,

I've been using TD for a while now but never used the points system. I decided to start using it and I can't seem to get any stats to show up.

On the game tab I have a simple n-r+1 in the points for playing tab and I have to completed tourneys saved. If I go to the Players tab of each tourney I can see that each player has the correct amount of points awarded but when I go to the stats page and refresh the tourneys I get no results back.

It shows 2 tourneys lodaed correctly but no stats on the players.

I know it's probably something really simple I'm missing but I just can't find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie help
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »
Are you seeing no players, or are you seeing players whose stats are all zero?

Make sure the players for which you are expecting stats are in your database.  The Status panel will let you know how many tournaments passed your filter, and how many players as well.

bigmak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:48:05 AM »
DOH!! just figured it out... I didn't have a filter.. I assumed by not having a filter everything showed up, didn't know that you have to create a filter to include everyone..

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 01:26:27 PM »
Doh!  That seems so obvious as to be ridiculous...  What I mean is that logically (programmatic logic) not having a filter means you will see nothing, but on a more reasonable level it should mean that nothing gets filtered - as in you should see all players/leagues/tournaments just as you had assumed.  I will add a note to the to-do list to special case this, because that just seems more correct.