Author Topic: Bills Poker Room layout  (Read 3356 times)

BillJr106

• View Profile
Bills Poker Room layout
« on: January 14, 2013, 02:46:01 PM »
My layout is rather sophmoric compared to every elses. Anyway, it's little more than a slight adjustment of the default with my logo used. There are several other screens in use also, but little more than shifting the logo around and using different layout tabs.

I updated the logo a little since then. I pulled the logo from my custom chip design.

BillJr106

• View Profile
Re: Bills Poker Room layout
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 08:25:41 AM »
If anyone could make a better mood professional primary screen for me that would be awesome! Need everything shown plus rebuy and add on info. I've also updated drop shadows and lines to change to dark red on odd rounds, and dark blue on even rounds, with blinds changing color fully

Jaxen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 03:26:13 PM »
Personally I think it looks awesome. Clean lines, concise and has all the pertinent information. I might make the clock a different color than white (maybe a pale blue or yellow) to create some kind of contrast.

BillJr106

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 04:56:41 PM »
I added a drop shadow to the clock that was colored either blue or red for the odd even, and changed the white outline to be blue or red as well as the blinds for each change... its easier to read, and I probably will stick with it..