Author Topic: showing cells  (Read 1238 times)

TIMMER

• View Profile
showing cells
« on: August 08, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »
Is it possible to show cell when needed, not a message i need a cell and its contents to show, tried Conditions,(seconds remaining) got nothing can you set it to the event tab, like fire at 900sec,600, 300, left in round etc and show that cell

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: showing cells
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  If you're trying to have a cell display when a certain amount of time is left on the clock, using the "secondsLeft" variable in the Conditions should work.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »
Yep that worked, but it just flash the contents for 1 or 2 seconds can i make show for at least 30 seconds

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
Depends on how your Property sets and Conditions are set up.  Might be that you've got another Property group above this one whose conditions are also matching ... which could cause what you are seeing.  Or maybe your conditions are not entirely correct.  Tell us what you've got, or if you want to send me your layout I can take a look.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »
Just using the blue default layout, but its for that Heads Up screen i sent you, Player1 & Player2  just trying to get my ducks in a row before i get there. but i will take a look at the Property & Conditions setting too see if there is another cell with the same conditions.   thanks timmer