Author Topic: Clock Paused message (not blinking)  (Read 851 times)

begodon

• View Profile
Clock Paused message (not blinking)
« on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:25 AM »
After 3.4x update, the Clock Paused (and some others) message stopped blinking, so when i try to show the Seating chart on the screen to move the players to my final table, the message actualy block some of the names, how can i make it blink again so it does not get in the way?

Example attatched

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Clock Paused message (not blinking)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 11:37:02 AM »
Sure.  In 3.4 I changed the default behavior to not blink.  To enable the blink go to the Preferences tab and press the Status Messages button.  Here you can change the characteristics and text of the status messages.  Create a new Status Message Set by pressing the "New" button.  Your new set should be selected.  Then just check the box next to "Flash messages".  Press OK (make sure your new set is selected when you do - the selected set is the one that is used).

begodon

• View Profile
Re: Clock Paused message (not blinking)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 11:27:01 PM »
Sure.  In 3.4 I changed the default behavior to not blink.  To enable the blink go to the Preferences tab and press the Status Messages button.  Here you can change the characteristics and text of the status messages.  Create a new Status Message Set by pressing the "New" button.  Your new set should be selected.  Then just check the box next to "Flash messages".  Press OK (make sure your new set is selected when you do - the selected set is the one that is used).

Nice, that's what i was looking for, i could even translate the messages to Portuguese, moving the message to the botton of the screen solved the problem without the need to flash, tks