Author Topic: Table With Duel LCD's and 6 way Timer  (Read 2489 times)

comp56

• View Profile
Table With Duel LCD's and 6 way Timer
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:43:08 AM »
Here is my table with 2 LCD screen built in, I went with 2 LCD's instead of just one in the middle......(pots gather there) Here are a few shots of the center that will house the two screens.

I also have made some sound clips that are edited to the WSOP theme

don't know why but the one monitor looks bigger than the other but they are exact same......must be the pic....

close up of graphics I came up with...this center piece is made from 20ga clear vinyl and has the graphics and gray dye in reverse on the bottom side to see thru normal. couple reasons for this it makes it completely water proof does not ever wear on graphics and I can replace it for mere pennies. There is a glare in the pics but its not that bad in person.......

next is cutting the wood center to accommodate the two screens, this table will have a cloth race track and a padded center you see here.

...dry fit so far next will be electronics and final assembly.....

as you can see I give both the inner and outer the hardboard treatment for a flush fit and finish.

In the set up the race track and the play area are both padded......I've done extensive testing on this material for wear and tare and are happy to say this is very durable..the window openings you see are 1/8th of an inch above each monitor screen and is taut so not to worry about anyone splashing the pot (not that it's allowed but it does happen) this way the monitor area will still have give just like the rest of the play area..

another quick shot of the table graphics now that it is wrinkle free.....

ok got the electronics out of the way......here is what it looks like...

click on video to see it in action....

TV anyone....yes it will display tv in the waiting times....lol probably never use it but just sayin....lol

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Table With Duel LCD's and 6 way Timer
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:07:58 AM »
Sweet!

joecpa

• View Profile
Re: Table With Duel LCD's and 6 way Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:38:14 PM »
Very nice.  Where did you get the graphics material at?

A local club here uses awning material for their playing surface.  Waterproof and durable.

Love the dual moniters.  I've always wondered with one central monitor where do the lay down the flop and gather the chips at.