Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Help Me / Re: Custom Game Name
« Last post by Corey Cooper on February 06, 2024, 10:34:19 AM »
Actually that points to it being possibly flawed, in a usability kind of way.  Might be better to be a traditional drop down with something like a [ + ] button next to it to add your own values.
« Last post by Rotty on February 06, 2024, 03:52:29 AM »
Thanks

Annoyed with myself now, looked at old game file and saw I had done it in past, spent ages looking how to modify the field and never thought about it being free text entry, all good now

appreciate your time sand help
« Last post by Corey Cooper on February 05, 2024, 07:40:07 PM »
The Game Name field is what is known as a "combo box".  It's a combination drop-down input and a regular (text) input.  So you can select from the pre-defined list, or simply type your own Game Name.

It doesn't "remember" those additional fields you add.  Basically any time you select from the Game Name drop-down list, it is populated with the default values (a dozen or so values) plus any custom values that are currently in your rounds.
Help Me / Custom Game Name
« Last post by Rotty on February 04, 2024, 06:08:59 PM »
Sorry for another question but things are driving me mad  :D

I set my software up years ago and all has been great but moved to a new laptop and decided it was time to tidy old files etc up

Caused myself more problems than I've cured ;) got quite a few issues I can't resolve such as certain fields not changing colours on levels even though all looks ok, I can work round that and other stuff though by using another colour and pretending I intended it   ;D tbh it doesn't look bad at all

1 thing I had in past that I can't work out how to do again though

When we have rebuy tournaments we have a "last 3 hands" before end of rebuys , on my old game files this had been made a "game name" in the rounds section so you could create a level for that by selecting it instead of "hold em" or "omaha" etc

I cant work out how to add this to the list of games so I can select it

Any of you fine people know how to do this? I didn't want to ask again but I've spent hours sorting various issues (all of my own making) and if I can sort this I will sleep a bit easier ;)

Thanks
Help Me / Re: Status messqages covering part of seating plan
« Last post by Rotty on February 02, 2024, 03:15:31 PM »
I can work with that, thanks so much for helping with this
« Last post by Stuart Murray on February 02, 2024, 03:01:55 PM »
No, they are not linked to the layout I'm afraid, and set's don't have any conditions with them. My advice is figure out what you really want on the screen as a status message and bin the rest - hence why I only have Paused as a status message
« Last post by Rotty on February 02, 2024, 01:50:16 PM »
Brilliant, thanks so much for that

If I set a seperate rule set up, is there a way to only use on seating plan and leave the rest for other screens

I have set one up but can;t see how to make that apply to only7 that screen

is that possible?
« Last post by Stuart Murray on February 02, 2024, 01:18:46 PM »
Preferences - Status Messages

Set up a new Status Message Set to display whatever you want wherever you want
Help Me / Status messqages covering part of seating plan
« Last post by Rotty on February 02, 2024, 05:35:46 AM »
Hi

Been using the software for a while and really like it

Upgraded to latest and set it up but now when seating chart is on there is a status message covering part of seating plan, things such as "players are not seated" or "ready to start"

Looked through options and can;t see how to resolve this

Anyone have nay ideas?

Thanks in advance
Help Me / Re: Points for playing need formula pls
« Last post by Pokehigh on January 24, 2024, 01:43:29 PM »
Thank you so much, i will try directly ;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10