Author Topic: Screen sets  (Read 2350 times)

pockey

• View Profile
Screen sets
« on: January 28, 2018, 04:15:35 PM »
Hello,

I'd like to apply a new screen when the final table is defined (last table of our tournament). However, it seems only possible to change a screen to another one according to a timer.

Is it possible to change the layout according to an event (last table, change of round, ...) ?

Moreover, it will be nice to add the possibility to import a XML file (table image) to display the seating chart in the layout (not only in the seating chart screen). Add XML attribute to "SeatingChart" token and maybe an "index" to define the table.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: Screen sets
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 01:51:10 PM »
Hi there,
You will need to create a new screen set and you can name it "Final Table" (name it what you want". From there you can click on Conditions where you can set the conditions for your final table. You will have to add the screen you want to the right pane (Screens)

Hope this helps

pockey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 02:19:22 PM »
Thanks. It works.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 01:21:16 PM »
Moreover, it will be nice to add the possibility to import a XML file (table image) to display the seating chart in the layout (not only in the seating chart screen). Add XML attribute to "SeatingChart" token and maybe an "index" to define the table.

It's on my list, but there are other higher priority items on there, too.  It's definitely something I'd like to add at some point.