Author Topic: TD Manual  (Read 2349 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
TD Manual
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:51:04 AM »
Know you have a lot on Corey, but has the TD Manual been updated yet for 3.1?
cheers

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TD Manual
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »
The manual is being (slowly) updated.  I try to do a little bit each time I am able to work on the software.  It was indeed updated for 3.1 and 3.1.1, and it will be again for 3.2.  But not entirely.  Currently I'm working on chapter 18 (of 41), so not quite halfway done with the initial pass.  After running through it once, I'll have to go back through the list of changes and make sure those changes are reflected in the manual (basically, anything I missed on the initial pass).  I'm not sure exactly where I left off with 3.1.1 - probably somewhere around chapter 13.

Sorry for the delay!  Truth is, most people don't read the user manual anyway, so it does get a slightly lower priority.  If there are any specific chapters you want/need, you know I'll be happy to either update and post or just write up anything you need.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: TD Manual
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »
No problems, its just that i find it easier to read in paper form rather than on the computer. I also know that if there was something specific that i needed help with. You or someone on the forum would be more than willing to help. I appreciate all the hard work and support that you give to us on this forum.
thanks
Mahound