Author Topic: Few questions...  (Read 1254 times)

Bojan1983

• View Profile
Few questions...
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:09:02 PM »
1. Before i found and started using TD we wrote down all results and i was making statistic in the excel document. Now I want to enter all those results and create those tournaments in TD...  But when i create them i get date from today, can i enter my own date?
Also, I make all players, except last 3, as 4th since i wrote only top3... Also, that simulated tourney is only 1 or 2 minutes long... will that affect something? Some stats or w/e

2. Last time we played with TD i asked my friend to help me bust player, but busted the wrong one, so now tourney is over and winner has 2nd position, and runnerup 1st position... can this be fixed? (EDIT:I figured this one out)

3. When looking at the stats, is it possible to filter out players that didnt played at least  X% of all games? or at least 10 games... something like that...

« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:10:29 PM by Bojan1983 »
Proud owner of TD licence :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Few questions...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »
There is no way to enter your own dates and times.

If you only recorded the top 3, then probably you should bust all other players out first, at the same time, so that they all rank 4th.

There is only 1 statistic, "Playing Time", that will be affected by the tournament lasting only a few minutes.  If you don't care about this statistic, then you should be fine.

There is no way to filter out players who did not play in enough games.  However, when creating an Overall Score you can use a formula that will in effect give the player a score of 0 if they did not play in enough games.