Author Topic: New Layout with player names and stack...  (Read 4358 times)

spitebet

• View Profile
New Layout with player names and stack...
« on: January 31, 2015, 03:34:53 AM »
Hi:

I'm trying to create a new layout but I don't really understand half of what I am doing or need to do.  The buttons I want don,t exist, hence my problem.
My season is coming to an end and I want a special layout for the Final Table event.  Of a league of 22 players, 9 make it to the end event with different stacks.
What I'd like is to see on the left the list of players with their respective stacks, and on the right side a chart of finishing position that I can modify as we go along during the game (say a player is busted out, he would automatically make it to the list).  I realize the right column could be tricky to create, so I'm open for suggestion.

I have the middle one already done; easy with the buttons already created: Title, clock, blinds and antes, total chips, average stacks, and time elapsed.

Something like this the pic I inserted (but prettier).  Anyone else ever did something of the sort?

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: New Layout with player names and stack...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 03:49:15 PM »
 The right column you can use TOKEN ( playersName )  Attributes ( bustedOut ) as for as showing chip count when a player goes out, don't think you can.
 (what buttons are you looking for)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:51:51 PM by TIMMER »

spitebet

• View Profile
Re: New Layout with player names and stack...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 07:42:07 AM »
Thanks TIMMER; I will try that for the right column.  As for the left, I don't want to show chip count when someone is out - that would be pretty rough indeed.

The list on the left would be: seat #, player's name, and stack they started with (or % of stack related to total table chip count).  I'm realizing though that it is very similar to the Player Ranking layout page, only with starting stack... Wondering if there isn't a way to do that...