Author Topic: Exporting Different Rake Amount Totals to the prize Export receipt option  (Read 565 times)

NCPL

• View Profile
Used the latest beta version during my last tournament. No problems seems to work good so far. Question I have is that I have a person who runs our games. I would like to add a $5 per person option for 2000 more in chips at the buy in. This money would be used to pay him for his time and effort. Doing a rake would be the best method. Problem is we already have a rake for the same amount for  a Bad Beat Jackpot.

After the add ons we print the prize export to sort out the prize money. This receipt has all the prize place money as well as amounts for our Pool which is 10% of the pot and the jackpot amount to be pulled out of the pot. When I add the second rake called Admin rake it does not print out on the receipt. What it is doing is combining the two rakes and putting them both into the Jackpot line. I'm sure I just have the code wrong. Here is the code I am using

<tr>
                    <td class="fieldname">NCPL POOL:</td>
                    <td class="fieldvalue"><fixedrake></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="fieldname">JACKPOT RAKE:</td>
          <td class="fieldvalue"><buyinsrake></td>
                  </tr>
           <td class="fieldname">ADMIN RAKE:</td>
           <td class="fieldvalue"><buyinrake1></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="fieldname"></td>
                    <td class="fieldvalue"><hr class="sum"></td>
                    <td class="fieldvalue"></td>
                  </tr>
                  <tr>
                    <td class="fieldname">Total:</td>
                    <td class="fieldvalue"><totaltakein></td>
                    <td class="fieldvalue">(<totaltakeincount>)</td>
                  </tr>

Is there a way to separate these two rakes into the totals for each instead of it combining all the rakes into one total

Thanks appreciate the help

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Currently there is not.  But I'll be adding them to the information available for all exports.  They should be there for 3.4 when it is complete.