Author Topic: 30 day period  (Read 1615 times)

Illuminate

• View Profile
30 day period
« on: November 28, 2007, 07:26:19 AM »
Was hosting a tournament last night at a friends house after telling him I could use the computer to run the event to add a touch of professionalism (the previous organiser's running of the event with blind levels and moving players was very poor).

Downloaded the trial on Monday and set up the tournament on the computer on Monday night with the correct blind levels, point for finishing places etc and was delighted at how easy this was.  Once finished I tested the tourament and everything worked perfectly well.

Turned up at the friends house, but when I went to open the Tournament Director programme it said that 30 day evaluation period had finished and I could only exit the program or enter the licence key.  He doesn't have the internet so I was totally scuppered.  (Well I had also downloaded a free poker tournament programme but found it didn't do everything I wanted, such as seating places and suggested moves, but was able to tweak this quickly and use it for blind levels etc.)

Any reason why the program said the 30 day evaluation period had finished, even though I had only downloaded it the day before?

Thanks for any help.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 30 day period
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 10:46:30 AM »