Author Topic: Tournament Reciept w/ seating assignments.  (Read 2608 times)

flipflop1970

• View Profile
Tournament Reciept w/ seating assignments.
« on: March 25, 2009, 10:43:52 AM »
I run a local poker website (forum) in which we have monthly Player of the Year events. I am looking for is a reciept with table and seat# that would print out when a player buys in.

When I went to Vegas, every poker tournament I entered had a index card that printed out the following

Buyins, Add-ons: Starting chips, tournament name, description, venue, name of player, and table and seat.

Each player would get these, anyway way of doing this with the software?

flipflop1970

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Reciept w/ seating assignments.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:20:13 AM »
I found a thread where scott k did exactly what I wanted.

Not sure if there is a step by step instruction and template we can use

here is the thread...

TIA

http://thetournamentdirector.net/forums/index.php?topic=889.0

Scotty K

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:24:56 PM »
Hey Flipflop...I just saw your post.

If you would like, I can send you the template that I use for the receipt that is shown in the other post.  If you would like to change it and/or add information, I think I can help you out with that, too.

spade117

• View Profile
    • RocCityPoker.net
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:08 AM »
Hey Flipflop...I just saw your post.

If you would like, I can send you the template that I use for the receipt that is shown in the other post.  If you would like to change it and/or add information, I think I can help you out with that, too.

Can you send it to me also?

My user name @ hotmail.
Spade

I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

The bible is the best selling fiction book of all time.

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 08:44:41 AM »
maybe you could attach it here for all to use :).. that would be awesome. I'd like this too.

Thanks
My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

Scotty K

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »
Consider it done!

I've pretty much left all of the info on the receipt intact within this file; this includes my logo.  If you would like to place your own logo on the receipt, then the template will need to be modified accordingly.  Just substitute my logo with the location of your own logo, in quotations, and you should be good to go.  Of course, there will be size considerations here, so you might have to modify the size of your logo too in order for it to fit properly.

The barcode was placed on the receipt primarily to take up space, although it does have some info in it, like the player ID number (three digits), the buyin amount, and the tournament date.  You can modify this info, too, with anything that you might wish to include.

In order for the receipts to work properly, one of the following two conditions must be met:

1.  On the "Preferences" tab, you might wish to check the box marked "Automatically seat players at buy-in".  Or you might wish to
2.  Pre-seat all of your players prior to buy-in.  This could be used if you already know who and how many you have beforehand.

Before you make any modifications, I would very strongly suggest saving a copy of the file with a different name; this way the original won't be overwritten.

If anyone needs help with this, feel free.