Author Topic: 2.6 beta 4  (Read 21568 times)

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: 2.6 beta 4
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 12:07:34 PM »
whoops, apologies disregard, I didn't realise I was looking at opacity rather as font size "idiot" lol
Stuart Murray

nicklepro

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 04:36:21 AM »
When i save a tourney with an different layout then go and load it again, it doesn't load it's new saved layout. Instead it loads the default one. When I load an older tourney it asks me if I want to import the layout, but after saving a tourney with a different layout then loading it again, it doesn't ask that question and just loads the original default layout.

TIMMER

• View Profile

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »
In case Timmer's link doesn't answer your issue, you should also note that the layout is saved seperately from the tournament file itself. If you have a layout that you want to use every time, you have to set it from the preferences tab.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 10:50:06 AM »
WOW looks like you didn't read it

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2011, 10:56:48 AM »
WOW someone wants to be a douche and jump down throats.... Ever think that someone might be BUSY and not have the TIME to read every link posted??   And by the way, since you want to jump down my throat, how come you haven't replied to my PM about the help??
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2011, 11:07:25 AM »
Nobody's  jumping, and its just a click, and the PM is worked out but thanks.  ( in case ) now thats funny      kinda like the word douche ;D :D :o ::) :P :-*
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 12:47:14 PM by TIMMER »