Author Topic: Seperate Layout for Final Table  (Read 1620 times)

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Seperate Layout for Final Table
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:14:25 AM »
Hi Corey, another one!

Would it be possible to have a seperate layout for the final table?  I think it would involve quite a lot as it would mean a seperate layout settings for the final table and seperate conditions to display it?

At the moment I resize the fonts on the seating chart screen to allow a full screen display of the final table on the Seating Chart, once we are down to 10 players in a large MTT

Stuart
Stuart Murray

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: Seperate Layout for Final Table
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 08:15:19 AM »
Hi Stu...
I'm gonna take a stab and assume I have the answer for your query...
Create a new screen for your final table, call it final (or anything you want). You don't have to create new cells for each of the elements you want on the final table layout. Each cell can have a new property set created and defined. Under Property Groups, click New, give a name to the new property group. Make sure your new property group is highlighted then click Conditions and set Players Remaining to <11 (if your final table is 10 players). Define each one of your cells this way (the cells that need different property sets for your final table). Once that is done, click on Screen Sets on the Layout Tab and create a new screen set. click on conditions and set the players remaining to <11 (or if you are using track players mode, set tables remaining to 1) On the right pane, add the screen you have just created.
This screen will now display only when there are 10 players or less in your tournament.
Hope this is what you're looking for
Jody

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 11:17:39 AM »
well done Jody,

I had overlooked this, I created a final table screen, with no conditions to display it, then when required it can be selected from the select screen menu on the controls tab, which then locks the screen until I click unlock.

Sorted!

Cheers
Stu
Stuart Murray

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 12:17:23 PM »
So I now use a screen picker for my final table, but it's the original screen set properties.  I was wondering if we could do something along these lines:

Stuart Murray