Author Topic: Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?  (Read 917 times)

stevespad_186

• View Profile
Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »
Tournament:
£5 Buyin, £4 in Pot with 50p towards charity and 50p towards venue.

Im looking to show a "raised for charity" box on the main tournament screen which i have accomplished design wise,
However when ive inserted a token the only applicable option i can see there is Total Rake which is £1 per player althought the sum i wish to show is 50p per player. is there formula to divide this by 2.

I thought of putting the rake of 50p just to force the charity figure to be correct, however when i do that the extra 50p towards venue goes into prize pool.

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Steve

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
Not yet, but I'm trying to get in a new token in 2.6 that will allow you do so some arbitrary math.  Thus you could say "totalRake / 2".  Time will tell if and when it makes it.

stevespad_186

• View Profile
Re: Cant divide the Token <totalrake> into 2...any ideas?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »
Hi Corey,

Thanks for your reply.

I found a way doing it, after many many hours of fiddling.

Ive set the per player rake of £0.50 and a fixed rake of 11.25% (£0.50 of a £5) and have used the fixed rake token, it has then also took £0.50 per player out of the prize pool.

Would also like to say thank you for this software. It really is the mutts nuts, always finding new a cool things. =D

Kind Regards from the biggest TD2 fan

Steve