Author Topic: Non TD related help needed  (Read 704 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Non TD related help needed
« on: February 05, 2011, 10:24:02 PM »
I use a receipt printer (thermal) and a normal printer for reports produced by TD. I export the Stats directly to the printer and It is showing the first two columns I specified (# and points) The third column is the players name. The first letter only shows up on the printed page. When I print my stats to my receipt printer the entire name (first and last) is printed.
I played with the printer setting in IE. Unchecked Issue/Print Receipts in TD. Layouts, page view and a few other things. I have tried everything but the right thing to export directly to my printer. Any ideas what I may be missing?
Thanks,
Jody

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Non TD related help needed
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:43:33 PM »
No idea.  Sounds like the page to be printed is being generated correctly, but the printer isn't printing it correctly.  To be sure, you can export to HTML first, then open the exported file (using IE) to see that it looks correct first, then print it and see how it comes out.  Might help you narrow down the problem.  If you get the same results, you can try opening the exported file using a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome, and printing from that browser.  You could get different results...