Poll

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SOUNDS???

ARE THEY SUB ZERO QUALITY?
ARE THEY JUST COOL?
ARE THEY ALL RIGHT?
ARE THEY PRETTY RUBBISH?
ARE THEY THE WORST YOU HAVE EVER HEARD?

Author Topic: THE BLIND SOUND FILES WE HAVE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR ARE HERE  (Read 5733 times)

lukechris

• View Profile
THE BLIND SOUND FILES WE HAVE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR ARE HERE
« on: October 27, 2007, 04:11:12 AM »
HERE ARE SOME BLIND SOUND FILES. PLEASE READ THE README FOR MORE INFORMATION. THE REST OF THE SOUND FILES ARE IN A POST BELOW
Luke, 2007

lukechris

• View Profile
THE REST ARE HERE
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 04:13:24 AM »
THE REST ARE HERE (PLEASE LOOK AT THE README FOR HOW TO USE THE FILE AT THE BOTTOM)

THANKS, LUKE
Luke, 2007

Captn_All_In

• View Profile
Re: THE BLIND SOUND FILES WE HAVE ALL BEEN LOOKING FOR ARE HERE
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 07:33:59 AM »
I couldn't get any of the links to work.

lukechris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 06:35:42 AM »
Captain all in? Are you using the demo version or have you purchased the key of Corey??
It seems to be that if you are running the demo version when you click to add a soundevent you get a differnet window. i have used the full version and it has a different window.

How exactly do they not work??
In what way???

Luke
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 06:39:16 AM by lukechris »
Luke, 2007

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 08:49:41 AM »
I have two problems with your sounds: First, our blind schedule is totally different and 2) the voice is just way too mechanical. Its a great idea to do this, but it would be better to have a real voice. I was tempted to make some sounds with that same voice from that webpage (AT &T, right?) but I just felt that the voice didn't seem natural enough. Its a good idea, but try with your own voice, or some girl's voice (I betcha my 2 year old girls voice would be cute, if only I could convince her to say all those numbers in a sitting... short attention span has she)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 10:26:49 AM »
Captain all in? Are you using the demo version or have you purchased the key of Corey??
It seems to be that if you are running the demo version when you click to add a soundevent you get a differnet window. i have used the full version and it has a different window.

How exactly do they not work??
In what way???

Luke

There's no "demo" version of the software.  Only an evaluation period.  There is absolutely no difference in the software during the evaluation period and after you apply a license key.

lukechris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »
I have two problems with your sounds: First, our blind schedule is totally different and 2) the voice is just way too mechanical. Its a great idea to do this, but it would be better to have a real voice. I was tempted to make some sounds with that same voice from that webpage (AT &T, right?) but I just felt that the voice didn't seem natural enough. Its a good idea, but try with your own voice, or some girl's voice (I betcha my 2 year old girls voice would be cute, if only I could convince her to say all those numbers in a sitting... short attention span has she)

I only put the sounds on for use of people who have that blind schedule and the voice is not that bad but does sound a little plastic thats all
Luke, 2007

Lewis4J

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 02:11:50 PM »
Brill Sounds work fine

lukechris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »
good good lewis4j
Luke, 2007