Author Topic: riles and punishments  (Read 3479 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
riles and punishments
« on: July 13, 2017, 03:45:06 PM »
 could ny one tell me what rules you have in place for those breaking the rules during a poker game and what punishments do invoke?

efdenny

• View Profile
Re: riles and punishments
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »
TDA Rule 66 is a good guideline for penalties:

66: Warnings, Penalties, & Disqualification
A: Penalty options include verbal warnings, one or more “missed hands”, one or more “missed rounds”,
and disqualification. Missed rounds are assessed as follows: the offender will miss one hand for every
player (including him) at the table when the penalty is given multiplied by the number of penalty rounds.
Repeat infractions are subject to escalating penalties. Players away from the table or on penalty may
be anted or blinded out of a tournament.
B: A penalty may be invoked if a player exposes any card with action pending, throws a card off the
table, violates one-player-to-a-hand, or similar incidents occur. Penalties will be invoked for soft play,
abuse, disruptive behavior, or cheating.
C: A player on penalty must be away from the table. Cards are dealt to his seat, his blinds and antes
are posted, and the hand is killed after each initial deal. In stud games if he is dealt the bring-in card he
must post the bring-in.
D: Chips of a disqualified player shall be removed from play.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:14:52 PM »
TY FOT YOUR RESPONSE
 MAHOUND

DTHolder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »
Here is a link to the rules we use in our charity tournaments.  This is a mashup of the World Series of Poker, TDA, and some our input.

http://joshfarler.org/images/2017/2017rules.pdf