Author Topic: Prizes Receipt  (Read 1873 times)

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Prizes Receipt
« on: July 07, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »
Hi Corey,

Could you add a Prize Receipt which can be printed off and signed by the claimant to take to the Cash Desk, along with a copy for the house?

Regards
Stu
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Prizes Receipt
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »
I've actually been thinking about this one lately.  Where do you think this should happen?  Should it be a context-menu option when you right-click a prize on the Prizes tab (print receipt)?

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:18:50 AM »
You would probably need a simple print receipt button next  to each prize on the prizes tab (along with my spreadsheet type view of the prizes tab!) That is where I am used to seeing it done on CardroomMAGIC and it kinda makes sense in there, unless you had a print receipt option on the control tab, like a drop down menu of ranks, but I think the first is more intuitive, especially for commercial users as we tend not to be playing in situations where we needing to print receipts off.  I have attached a copy of my receipt for your perusual.  at the moment when I use TD2 I just print these off from excel.

Just behind the Play and Announcement window is the prizes window, just to give you an idea, we just select the recipients name from a dropdown list for each prize of players who are remaining and then click print. that creates and non-reversible receipt and copy.

Regards
Stu
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:31:32 AM by stuamurr »
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »
OK, I've added this to the list.