Author Topic: Garage Poker Tour Layout T1500 Event  (Read 7806 times)

Captn_All_In

• View Profile
Garage Poker Tour Layout T1500 Event
« on: February 22, 2006, 05:16:57 AM »
Here is the basic layout I use for the majority of the events held in the Garage!

Let me know what you think.

tandemrx

• View Profile
Re: Garage Poker Tour Layout T1500 Event
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 08:52:42 AM »
I like the clock font.

Its kind of hard to evaluate though because if I just load the template it still includes all of my own descriptions/rules/etc.  Not sure how to replicate what you would see (including graphics, which of course were not included with just the layout template.  Any thoughts here?

Interesting that when I downloaded it, I didn't see that the default file type was a ".txt" file and so the save included a .txt at the end of the .tlo file name - so I couldn't find the file after I downloaded it.  All I needed to do was save it as an "all files type", but I have never had to do that before - this might just be the way I have my computer set up.

Captn_All_In

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 02:27:25 PM »
I wonder if I should load the entire tournament structure?  Would that include everything then??  Hmmmm......

Hopefully Corey will read this and he can let us know.

_Hithere_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 10:09:37 PM »
We pass around ideas for layouts quite a bit, and have found that passing the tournament save file (.TDT) gets the person you are talking to the same picture you are seeing when you develop the screen.  (Also note screen resolution should be the same on both machines.  It eliminates confusion.)

clouds_kid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 02:08:25 AM »
I do like the main layout, outside of the # chips, that's the only thing I don't like about it, but that's probably because it doesn't fit my tournament.

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 07:19:48 AM »
The best way for us to see your layout is to do a screen capture.  Hit your print screen button, then go to accessories, Microsoft Paint.  Once Paint is open, hit CTRL-V to paste and your screen capture will be pasted into Paint.  Then save it as a .jpg and post it for everyone to see.

Travis