Author Topic: Extra buy-in for league play tracking  (Read 1223 times)

blake

• View Profile
Extra buy-in for league play tracking
« on: January 10, 2007, 06:36:40 PM »
Every month members of my league pay an additional $5 that is set aside for an end of the year free-roll.  I then award points to my players based on various performances.  I have both league and non-league players in the game.  Is there a way to set up this additional $5 buyin for only the league players?  The points for non-league players I'm not worried about because I won't add them to the league database so their points won't show up on the stats.  I just need a way to track the $5 payment so I can keep a running total for the end of the year game.

Also along with this, i allow members to "buy-in" for the $5 up to 2 times if they have to miss a game here and there.  So I'm hoping the solution will also let me buy these players in for JUST the $5.

Any help?  is this possibly or should I just contiue to track is seperatly in an excel spreadsheet like I've done in years past?

THanks, Blake

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Extra buy-in for league play tracking
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 10:38:05 AM »
Create an additional rake.  Fill in $5 for the league players when they buy-in, leave it $0 for non-league players when they buy-in.  The Stats tab will keep a running total of the additional rake.