Author Topic: 2.6 beta 4  (Read 21565 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: 2.6 beta 4
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
i've used it once in tournament setting, done some extensive testing/messing around in a testing environment, but i've yet to encounter any program generated errors, only user errors. :)

Mike
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 08:56:55 AM »
Been using it since release without any problems or errors.  The only thing I have noticed that is missing is an Eliminate/Re-instate option on the dashboard.

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 09:38:44 AM »
Been using it since release without any problems or errors.  The only thing I have noticed that is missing is an Eliminate/Re-instate option on the dashboard.

Regards
Stuart

You can add and remove players from the Players dashboard item, and buy-in/undo buy-in, bust-out/undo bust-outs from the Buyins dashboard item.  Each of those items should have mini-controls for performing these actions.

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 09:54:48 AM »
Used for one tournament so far. Only thing I noticed was need to somewhat frequently re-establish extended display. May relate to my use of a Warpia A/V to TV adapter. Another tournament tomorrow night and I'll use a slightly different setup to see if problem re-surfaces.
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 12:02:34 PM »
had no problems with extended display running projector or LCD on VGA or HDMI Cabling.  Now i'm seeing the eliminate/reinstate buttons doh!
Stuart Murray

Smokin420s

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 07:12:21 PM »
What im asking for is a box in the bottem right hand corner of the tables tab to list the prize pool.

so example would be. if i payout 6 spots it will show six spots and who i pay them out to.  so i dont have constantly switch to different tabs constantly to get information.

Now that the hotkeys work on that table tabs its nice that when adding a player it auto seats them correctly during late reg. instead all over the place when you click auto seat.

what be really kewl is to make a custom tab. but thats a whole nother verison within its self.

anyways thanks and love being part of the think tank.

oh shoot one more thing umm how do i get the TD to play my commerical after every first break only.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 10:16:35 PM »
oh shoot one more thing umm how do i get the TD to play my commerical after every first break only.

I guess that depends on what you're trying to do.  Is it a video?  Do you want it full screen?  Is it played at the end of the first break or after the first break?  Is the tournament supposed to resume immediately after the video?  How long is the video?

For example, if you've got a 30-second commercial that you want to play during the final 30 seconds of the first break, and it should be full screen, I would create a single Cell that hosts the video (again, depends on what you're showing; the Cell's HTML could just point to a YouTube video, or have an embedded video on your hard drive).  I would then create a new Screen and add only that new Cell to the Screen.  Then create a new Screen Set and add only that Screen.  Set the Screen Set's [advanced] Conditions to the following:

(not isRound) and (breakNum = 1) and (secondsLeft <= 30)

Put the Screen Set at the top of the list of Screen Sets.  Since it has very specific conditions, it will be skipped until those conditions are exactly right, at which time it will be chosen for display.  Having it at the top means a more general Screen Set, like one that's supposed to play during all of the other breaks, would be chosen for all the times this Screen Set isn't, which is all of them except for the last 30 seconds of the first break.

Hopefully that will get you started.  If you need some more specifics, just ask.

Smokin420s

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 01:37:56 PM »
thanks. its our radio commical mp3. for now. but we do have a vid commerical but now i know what to do with a our main event video commerical ... hmmmm alll chit WOOOT!!!!

flesh_god

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 04:46:17 PM »
I'm trying to do the same thing, but in the screen sets, I have the default that I can't move down... I'm not sure I understand how to do it?

Regards,

Yanick

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »
If you're using 2.6, the Default Screen Set should always be at the bottom.  When the software is deciding which Screen Set should be displayed, it runs straight through your list of Screen Sets until it finds one whose conditions match the current tournament conditions.  If it doesn't find one, it ends up on the Default Screen Set, which has no conditions, and thus matches any tournament conditions.

Smokin420s

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 03:34:44 PM »
Is there a way when you bust out a player. That the bust out window default sorts the tables colum

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »
Not currently, but I've been thinking it might be nice to save sort information...

Jaxen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 10:39:29 PM »
After a tournament I add the tournament history, rather than the action summary, to the bottom of the summary page, which I export to HTML. I can save the tournament history as a text file, then cut 'n paste into the HTML. Previous versions had no line breaks in the history so I quit doing it, but 2.6.4b looks great except ... here's the bug ... none of the timestamps come up. The colon to teh right of the date shows, but nothing left of that appears.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 10:11:17 AM »
Ahhg!  Thanks, will fix ASAP.

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 12:06:10 PM »
small request for 2.6

can you increase the maximum font size in the message property sets from the existing 100pt?  I only use the msg property set to have a 30 second flashing alert of "BLINDS UP" before the current round ends and with 1600x900 resolution on projector or LCD it's not as 'in your face' as at 1026x768 at 100pt, so if I could goto 200pt at 1600x900 it would be most effective.

Regards
Stu
Stuart Murray