Author Topic: Buying in and pre game add on  (Read 2948 times)

Charvey

• View Profile
Buying in and pre game add on
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:10:27 PM »
Corey,

Is there a way we can buy in a player and at the same time include the pre-game add on if that person purchased it? Right know I have my buy in set for $30 and $1500 in chips. If the person buys the extra chip I can change the buy in to $35 and change the chips to $2000 but that info just goes into the buy in category. I would like the extra add on to be included in the Add on category. In order to get this to happen I have to leave the player buy in area and go into the torney and do the add on that way. Would it be possible to add this into the player buy in area so it stream line the process.

If not I understand thanks for your time in reading my post.

Chris

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Buying in and pre game add on
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »
Right now, from what I understand, it's not possible to automate it into a one-step process, but I do believe that he's got it on his to-do list... Don't quote me on it, as I'm basing it purely off of what I remember (which my memory has failed me from time to time...  :-\)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
Magic_fubu is right, it's on the list, not sure when I will be able to get to it.

We can look at your process in the meantime.  If you perform buy-ins, etc, from the Controls tab, the buttons are all available to you to perform adds, buy-ins, add-ons, rebuys, so you don't have to move back-and-forth through the program.

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
Ok great to know it is in the works and that there is an easier why to do this then the way I have been doing it.

Thanks Again Corey and Magic_fubu

Chris

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 08:29:30 PM »
You're welcome :)

Just glad to know I can actually remember something without looking back once in a while - not so easy to do being in college, hosting tournaments, and managing personal issues!  LOL  ;D
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!