Author Topic: season statistics  (Read 1149 times)

benpero

• View Profile
season statistics
« on: September 04, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »
HI
I am creating a league that will play every weeks. After creating that league i simulated tourneys and i dont get the stats i presumed. It does not seem that my tourneys stats are adding up from one to the other. the only stats i get is for the last game.

what i'm i doing wrong?

What i am looking for is that the points from a tournament to the other will add up in my syats tab. Lets say a player is at 24 points and this game ( last one ) he made 8 points. I want to see the total of points in my stats but i dont. All i see is the 8 points he got for the last game. How can i do this?

SECOND QUESTION:
 how would you this?
1 table of 8 players
i want to give 2 points for playing a game and i want to give 40 pints for the first place, 35 for the second, 30 for third etc.

Thanks

Benn

verbalvolley

• View Profile
Re: season statistics
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 04:19:46 AM »
To get the stats for all your games, first click the stats tab, then refresh tourneys, and presuming you save all your tournaments in the same place they all should load click ok

Next click "filter" button on the left a box will appear as in picture below click on any of the parameters you need then click apply followed by ok

when you have clicked ok you will get your stats

If you wish to see different statistics choose the "coloumns" button on the left, as for the formula ........sorry!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 04:28:00 AM by verbalvolley »

macacan

• View Profile
    • Chorley Poker League
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 05:16:23 AM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

garage poker eh ?.

mine is garage poker lol

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 09:36:53 AM »
If you just want to give 2 points for playing and then the points you mentioned for the top 3 spots only:

2 + switch(r, 1, 40, 2, 35, 3, 30)

If the "etc" part of your sentence meant to continue past 3rd place:

2 + max(0, (9-r)*5)