Author Topic: Is there a way to change the knockout person?  (Read 1952 times)

Aluvial

• View Profile
Is there a way to change the knockout person?
« on: September 24, 2006, 08:16:13 PM »
I mistakenly checked the wrong person for the hit-man.  Is there a way to fix this so that my statistics read the correct person?

Aluvial

violator

• View Profile
Re: Is there a way to change the knockout person?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 07:21:14 AM »
If you load that  tourny up, you can simply undo bust out ( look under your hotkeys) and bustout that person again using the correct hitman

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 11:11:16 AM »
You can also edit the player (on the Players tab), and edit the bust-out (double-click or right-click and select "Edit bust-out").  There you can change the hitman.

Aluvial

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 06:28:37 PM »
You can also edit the player (on the Players tab), and edit the bust-out (double-click or right-click and select "Edit bust-out").  There you can change the hitman.
I needed to be clearer.  I see how you can change the player who busted him out, but what if you want to change the player who busted him first, before he rebought, and then was finally taken out.

We played that you were allowed one rebuy up to my 1st break, AND we used a bounty chip.  Right now my stats are wrong.

Is this situation fixable?  I thought I might go in and just recreate the entire tournament, but it lasted 8+ hours....

EDIT:  Nevermind... I finally found it.  In the players tab, I just got to the player name and hit edit.  Then in the history at the bottom, I was able to right click on the specific instance and change the hit man.   BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks so much for making this THE BEST POKER TOURNAMENT SOFTWARE OUT THERE!!!!!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS FOR THE HELP.

Final step for those who read this, after you make your change, go to the first tab (I think it is the game tab??) and save the tournament, the go to stats to refresh the tournaments, and the change is then shown.

Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

Aluvial
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 06:37:15 PM by Aluvial »