Author Topic: Tournament  (Read 1106 times)

seand

• View Profile
Tournament
« on: September 23, 2008, 06:52:12 AM »
Just a quick help me note.I Will be running a fundraising  tournament which allows rebuys when busted out only .On the last rebuy of the night be offer a buyback for all with an increase amount of chips on offer in order to increase the rake and pot on the night.Say for example buy in is €25 for €5000 chips,buy back is €20 for €5000 chips and last buy back is €15 for €7500 chips,how would i set this up in advance.By the way I would like to take this opertunity to compliment Corey on his excellent software but more important is the level of his backup service/help  to date.

Thanks,
          Sean

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »
On the Game tab, set the "Rebuy fee" to €20 and the "Chips received for rebuy" to €5000.  When it's time for the last rebuy, you can either (a) change the values each time you rebuy someone (the rebuy dialog allows you to modify the values then and there); or (b) change the values on the Game tab (better method).  This won't affect previous rebuys (although the program will recognize that you've rebought other players already for different fee/chip amounts and will ask you if you want to update those rebuys to reflect the new values - just say no).