Author Topic: Seating list sorting  (Read 1075 times)

jhisey

• View Profile
Seating list sorting
« on: March 08, 2009, 08:31:23 AM »
Is there anyway to sort the Seating List by table, then seat number?  Right now it just looks like a random order (maybe the order they bought in or something).  I put TD up on a 19" LCD on the wall so I can't get a good view using the seating chart (pictures) so use the seating list.  I couldn't find a way to display the list sorted though.  Thanks.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Seating list sorting
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »
I assume you are talking about the Seating Chart Screen, in "List" mode.  The list is sorted by player name.  This is to make it easier for players to find their seat.  If it were sorted by table and seat, it wouldn't be a whole lot different than showing the seating chart in graphic form - players would still have to hunt to find their seats.  I can add an option to change the sort method, but frankly I don't see the point.

jhisey

• View Profile
Re: Seating list sorting
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »
I notice that, at my tournaments at least, nobody cares what their seat number is, they just want to know who they sit after.  Basically, seat one picks where he wants to sit and they fill in following so if I could sort it by table then seat number, that would be fantastic.