Author Topic: Rebuys  (Read 1032 times)

DCPokerHaven

• View Profile
Rebuys
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:08:24 AM »
Just upgraded to 3.1/3.1.1 today... and used my old 2.0 tournaments.. and was having problems trying to figure out how to do the rebuys, as I changed player tracking to simple.. the add on shows when you right click on the tournament screen but re-buys don't...

When you bust out a player how do you show the rebuy if you are still in the rebuy period?

After doing a little more digging today I found the Rebuy under the controls tab, but putting it on right click menu would be alot better or even have it ask if you want to rebuy player you just busted out?  Hopefully i'm just missing a setting... any help would be appreicated.

Thanks
Don

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Rebuys
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 03:44:18 PM »
Try the Game tab, fill in rebuy info, Then when you bust a player out, it will ask you to rebuy player.

DCPokerHaven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 03:49:51 PM »
Rebuy is setup in Game tab, thats how it used to work in 2.0, only thing i changed was to simple mode on player tab...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 11:41:33 AM »
The "Rebuy Players" context menu option is missing in Simple Mode.  It's a bug.  You can rebuy using a hotkey, or the Rebuy button on the Controls tab, or the Rebuys controls on the Dashboard.

DCPokerHaven

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 10:28:33 PM »
Thanks Corey..... Look for next update.....