Author Topic: conditions to have player rank screen show after 4th round  (Read 1701 times)

tandemrx

• View Profile
conditions to have player rank screen show after 4th round
« on: September 28, 2007, 10:06:23 PM »
Used to work for me, but I may have changed something in the screen set conditions or the order of the screen sets and now I can't figure out how I did it.

I want a screen set that includes the main screen and alternates with the player rank screen to show up after round 4 (this is after my rebuys and add-ons are over).

I have following screen sets:
default screen (just shows main screen all the time)
pre-tourney (shows pre-tourney screen, that works)
post-tourney (shows after, that works)
post-round-4 (supposed to show after round 4 when rebuys and and add-ons are over).

what conditions should I use to make the post-round-4 screen set show up all the time after round 4 and what order do I put the screen sets in to make this happen.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: conditions to have player rank screen show after 4th round
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 11:41:11 AM »
With the "Conditions" of the screen sets, there's no way to do this.  With formula-like conditions, you'd just say "round > 3", but you can't with the conditions panel of screen sets.  You work around this limitation, though.

Create a screen set and set the screens in it to be what you want for rounds 1-3.  On the conditions, select "Round" for Stage and set the round to 1.
Create another screen set, copying the first one, and set the Round to 2.
Repeat and set the round to 3.
Make a final screen set with screens that you want for round 4 and on.  Don't add any conditions.

Ordering won't matter because the 1st set will be used for round 1 and only round 1.  Likewise for screen sets 2 and 3.  It should then default to the 4th set.

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 12:30:21 PM »
Thanks Corey,

Should I make the screen that I want to use for 4th rounds and on the "default" screen set??

I would think I would have to or TD would go to the default screen set before it would go for another one with no conditions (?).

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »
Yes, you are right, I should have mentioned that.  I guess I was thinking that you might possibly have other screen sets configured, like for before the tournament, after the tournament, etc, so I guess I was just letting you work that out on your own... ?   :)