Author Topic: WPT Layout  (Read 3144 times)

benmajor

• View Profile
WPT Layout
« on: December 09, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »
Hi all,

I must first apologise for not having been around so much here lately. Due to various work and home commitments, I have been off the Poker scene for a while, but now with some new clays, a great piece of software and a newly installed Poker table, I'm hoping to get back into it, bigger and more enthusiastically than before!

Since we're planning on starting a new League, and using the TD to manage it, I would like to know if anyone should have any additional images of the clock that's used at the WPT. So far, I've only been able to find three views of the clock. I am looking to create something similar in TD (should be fairly straightforward, given the fact that most of the information looks as though it's stored in boxes and columns anyway), so any help in locating reference images for this purpose would certainly be welcomed. I will of course be sharing the file for download on here once I have been able to put it together. I am pretty certain that I should be able to put it together from the second picture, but of course more reference means we can get it as accurate as possible. I wonder if it would be possible for you guys to determine the fields and data that is shown on the clock?

Advanced thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Best regards,

Ben
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 09:26:45 AM by benmajor »