Author Topic: Cell fonts problem  (Read 619 times)

Silver Owl

• View Profile
Cell fonts problem
« on: March 12, 2017, 12:47:07 PM »
I have a cell used for heads-up that I can't get the font to change. I have this in the cell "<playerNames bustedOut="false" index="1">". Every other cell works fine, but this one. I am using the 3.4.b3 beta.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Cell fonts problem
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:13:29 AM »
There are a few layout tokens that utilize HTML tables to display their contents.  Internet Explorer has a bug that doesn't allow HTML tables to inherit the font characteristics of the HTML element that holds the table, and thus the font settings of the cell in which the table exists don't apply to the table.  <playerNames> is one of those layout tokens.

For these layout tokens, one or more font attributes has been added, allowing you to specify the font settings directly in the token.  I recommend using the Token Builder for these because specifying the font settings gets a bit tedious.  For example:

<playerNames bodyRowsFont='{"Name":"Showcard Gothic","Size":18,"Bold":false,"Italic":false,"Color":"black","BGColor":"white","Underline":false}'>

By using the Token Builder, you can interactively choose the font settings and the layout token will be constructed for you.  To use the Token Builder, just highlight your layout token (or part of it) and press the Insert Token button.

Silver Owl

• View Profile
Re: Cell fonts problem
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:05:37 AM »
Thanks Corey, worked great.