Author Topic: ms-its:TD.lib::/directorFS.hta  (Read 2000 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
ms-its:TD.lib::/directorFS.hta
« on: February 11, 2010, 10:48:46 PM »
I doubt I can get much help on this because I don't have many details to offer, but last week, my desktop (Windows &) shut down after about 30 minutes. TD2 was in countdown (over an hour left on the countdown). When I turned my machine back on, a window appeared with something similar to "ms-its:TD.lib::/directorFS.hta". I ran the tournament off my laptop and had my desktop running at the same time. The crash never happened again. I found entries about this error but they were from 2006 and don't apply to W7.
Has anyone else using W7 had this happen??
Jody

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: ms-its:TD.lib::/directorFS.hta
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »
If I recall correctly, this had something to do with various antivirus/antispyware applications disabling the ms-its protocol, which the TD uses.  I don't think this is a problem anymore, so I'm confused as to why you would see it.  Are you still able to use the TD on this machine?

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: ms-its:TD.lib::/directorFS.hta
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 04:55:06 PM »
This message appeared a few weeks ago and it happened only the one time. I can't be sure if the text on the window exactly matches the subject, but it looked very familiar when I was looking through the Help Me topics. (this part I do remember as being an exact match "lib::/directorF5.hta" ). I was pretty concerned at the time because my desktop completely shut down and don't know what shut it down either. But it was the only time it happened. I posted hoping someone else using W7 may have info about this.