Author Topic: Bust out first  (Read 2555 times)

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
Bust out first
« on: April 11, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »
In Stats you can select many things to be displayed (i.e. 1st - 10 th place, Winnings etc). Is it possible to show how many times the player has bust out first in played tournaments? If it's not possible today, could it be a feature in the future?
Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bust out first
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
That's what the "1st" column is: the number of times the player has ranked (or busted out in) first place.

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 12:39:26 PM »
That's what the "1st" column is: the number of times the player has ranked (or busted out in) first place.
No, that is not what I meant (I use 1st in my Stats at the moment). I want to have a column that shows the number of times the player has been placed LAST in tournaments.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »
Ah.  A little more difficult because last place is not always the same rank, but I'll look into it.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 08:26:10 PM »
Corey, for this, couldn't you implement something like "bustrank" as a token, where last place gets placed first in order, 2nd busted gets 2, and so on, and accomidate for it that way?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 10:21:03 AM »
This is just for stats calculations, so there aren't any tokens or the like.  I actually implemented this yesterday, so there will be a "Last" column on the Stats tab.

GreenTurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 11:02:09 AM »
This is just for stats calculations, so there aren't any tokens or the like.  I actually implemented this yesterday, so there will be a "Last" column on the Stats tab.
Great news (I SO want that Beta 5 now  ;D)

Charvey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »
Cory I DL b5 today and ran 2 mock games so far no issues found.. I did like the above add on and added it to my stats page. But it didn't show a 1 next to the last place player. This was after the tourny ran. Do I need to do something else to make it work?

Thanks
Chris

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 11:28:07 PM »
If he just implemented it.   You'll have to wait for the next release.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 01:20:48 PM »
... But it didn't show a 1 next to the last place player. This was after the tourny ran. Do I need to do something else to make it work?

Not sure what you are asking.  The feature is that a new column named "Last" was added to the Stats page.  It's similar to the columns "First", "Second", "Third", etc, in that it indicates how many times a player finished in Last place.  There's also a "Bubble" column indicating how many times a player finished on the bubble.