Author Topic: 2.6.b2 Add Players Screen  (Read 2412 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
2.6.b2 Add Players Screen
« on: August 05, 2010, 02:11:16 PM »
When going to load in a tournemant from the other person who runs the league with me, The "Add Players" dialogue box changed from what I'm used to it showing. Have run other tournaments using this version, but this is the first time it's done this. Instead of showing first name and last name (John Doe), It now shows first name last initial (John D). Did a quick search for the issue on here, no results, looking in the help of the program, it shows help for the players tab only, not the dialogue box (unless I'm blind and missed it.)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2.6.b2 Add Players Screen
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 03:40:26 PM »
The "Add Players" dialog actually has a column "Name".  Most, if not all, of the player dialogs (add, remove, buy-in, bust-out, etc) will have this column instead of separate "First name", "Last name", "Nickname" columns.  The format that the name is displayed in this column is controlled by the "Name Format" preference on the Preferences tab.  I suspect what happened is this preference was changed.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »
That's what I thought too, but I can't seem to figure out how to change it to show first name-last name.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 04:20:47 PM »
Seems to be with the bust out screen too.... Going to see what I can do to fix it on my own... will post more soon as I know more or get it resolved... :-\

EDIT: Issue resolved... somehow in the preferences tab, for the name, it got filled in for the first name last initial... Odd - I don't remember changing that (whole new issue... lol, and a non TD one at that)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 04:22:42 PM by Magic_fubu »
---