Author Topic: Receipts  (Read 2989 times)

luigy22

• View Profile
    • Sonora Real Estate
Receipts
« on: November 03, 2008, 08:57:45 PM »
We have been using TD for about 2 years now, its great, but just recently we really started taking "full advantange" by changing images, sounds, templates, you name it.
We play every week and once a month we run a "big tournament", usually up to 70 crazy dudes, but since we do things well, it seems we are heading to run tournaments up to 200 people.
I am trying to take advantange of the "receipts" button, I want to issue receipts upon buy-in but would like to include table and seat given. Also, it would be great if we can issue receipts for players involve in table movement.
I just though of giving receipts for prizes, final table.
I have been browsing through config files and templates but donīt know how to change this.
Anyone?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Receipts
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 12:20:03 PM »
You can give receipts for buy-ins, rebuys, and add-ons (and respective undos, or refunds), and you can print table movement suggestions.  But there's no way to print receipts for prizes, etc.

To modify the receipt, there is a receipts template file and instructions on how to change it (and include table and seat assignment).  You can find this in the user manual.  Look in the Preferences section, Receipts sub-section.  Note that printing the table and seat assignment is useless unless you seat before or at buy-in time.  You can seat before buying-in by adding your players first (add to the tournament, but don't buy-in) and checking the option to allow seating of players who have not bought-in (Tables tab -> Settings).  Or, you can check the "Auto seat" option (on the buy-in dialog) to randomly seat players as they buy-in.