Author Topic: Layout not changing for break  (Read 1154 times)

paulpitchford

• View Profile
Layout not changing for break
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »
Hi,

We have the structure (rounds) setup as per the attached file. Breaks 1, 2 and 3 change the layout fine. Any break afterwards does not change to the background and the text layout does not change as expected.

Any suggestions?

Paul.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Layout not changing for break
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »
The layout controls what you see on the Game window.  So in order to determine what the issue might be, we'll need that, too.  What specifically are you seeing and what specifically are you expecting to see?

paulpitchford

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 04:27:47 PM »
Hi,

Here is the layout file and my BG images.

The first three breaks, the layout changes slightly as per I would expect and the BG changes too. At level 4. This no longer happens. I suspect it maybe something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for your help.

Paul.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 01:22:34 AM »
On the Layout tab, press the Screen Sets button.  You'll see 4 screen sets: Default, Break set, Break 2, and Break 3.  The sets "Break set", "Break 2", and "Break 3" are identical in that they show the same screen, but their conditions make them display specifically for the first break, second break, and third break, respectively.  Because their conditions are designed to select them for those specific breaks, they are NOT selected for other breaks (i.e., the fourth break, fifth break, etc).

To fix this, select the screen set "Break set" and press the Conditions button.  In the "Stage" section, you'll see that "Break" is selected and the value is "1".  Change the value to "all".

You can delete the screen sets "Break 2" and "Break 3", because after this they serve no purpose (and will never be selected).  Save the layout.