Author Topic: summary tab  (Read 1483 times)

benpero

• View Profile
summary tab
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »
Hi

I am wondering if TD saves automatically all the games ?

is it possible to find the summary of june 16th ? where would it be ? I can not find them

Thank you for your answer

Ben :-[

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: summary tab
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 04:44:33 PM »
Ben - if you have the box checked for auto save, then yes it will auto save. If you save it by the date, then it will be easy to see, otherwise it's going to be somewhat difficult if you save it differently - case in point - I run a 19 week session, and my tournaments are saved by the week in the folder for the session. As such, I cannot automatically see by the tournament title of when it was held. But it's going to be in the saves folder by default -> C:\Users\Mike\Documents\The Tournament Director 2\Data\saves <- In there, though, you'd obviously need to replace my name (mike) with your user name (Would assume it to be "ben")

Hope this helps!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »
Also, what I usually do with my tournaments is export it to an HTML file, and look at the stats from that. Not possible at the moment with the summary tab, but maybe in the future, Corey? But it DOES allow it to be exported to text file at least.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 10:25:34 AM »
Easiest thing to do: Press V while holding down Ctrl, Alt, and Shift.  This will open the System Information dialog.  Look for the entry "Repo Folder".  Mine looks like this:

Repo Folder: C:\Users\ccooper\Documents\The Tournament Director 2\Data

In that folder should be a folder named "saves".  So, mine would be in:

C:\Users\ccooper\Documents\The Tournament Director 2\Data\saves

That is where your tournaments will be saved by default, which means when you save your tournament, the file browser will open to that folder.  But you still have to save your tournaments.  The software does warn you before exiting or loading a tournament if you have unsaved information.  If you've ignored those warnings and haven't saved, then your tournaments are probably lost.

Magic_fubu: you can export to HTML from the Summary tab.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 11:47:19 AM »
Aha! So i see!  Operator error using the save feature and not the export.... I does feel smartish now!!  lol
---