Author Topic: Questions on adding players and custom tokens  (Read 2006 times)

TheCOG

Questions on adding players and custom tokens
« on: November 29, 2006, 04:48:10 PM »
1.  When hitting CTRL-A to add players, is there a way to have the default being onlyh league players, rather than all players?  The behavior of this hotkey seems inconsistent with hitting "add players" from the player screen.

2.  After creating a custom token, is there an easy way to insert it?  It seems that you need to type in the name manually in the html code, rather than having it appear on the "insert token" dialog list.

Thanks, Carl.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on adding players and custom tokens
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »
You're right - the "Add Players" dialog, when invoked from a Hotkey, does not have the league (of the current tournament) set and it should.  I'll fix that.

There is already on the the to-do list an item to add custom tokens to the "Insert Token" dialog.  It's fairly easy to add so it will probably be in the next release, but I'm not certain why it hasn't already been added...... it seems like I should have done it already, so I'm wondering if there isn't a reason why that I've just forgotten.  It might be that it just got missed last time.  Either way, it's on the list so I'll address it one way or another.

TheCOG

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »
Thanks again, Corey.  I guess I'm batting 3 1/2 out of 4 for the moment :)

Is the "to do" list you mentioned strictly internal, so as to not tip the competition, or for public consumption?

Cheers, Carl.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 10:33:11 AM »
Strictly internal, for several reasons.  :)