Author Topic: Chops  (Read 1270 times)

DominicStokes

• View Profile
Chops
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:07:27 AM »
Just started using the software so apologies if this is simple. How do I chop the prize money at the end if the players want to do this ? happens a lot in the tourneys I run. I've clicked on the chops button at the end of the tournament but I only get a dialogue box which I can't enter anything in with edit greyed out.

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers

Dom

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chops
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

DominicStokes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 04:35:54 AM »

No can't seem to do that either. Not going well is it lol. I'll email support with the screen print.

thanks

Dom

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 01:28:13 PM »
Depending on what you're using, you can do a control + print screen, or you can use the snipping tool to get a screen shot of what is on the screen, DominicStokes.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 02:59:35 PM »
I answered this via email, but the gist is that Dom was pressing the Chops button on the Prizes tab instead of the Chop button on the Controls tab.  Clearly confusing.  The Chops button the Prizes tab allows you to see chops that have already happened and make changes if you want.  The Chop button on the Controls tab (or Ctrl+C in the Game window) initiates a chop.

I'll add some text to that Chops dialog to try to make it less confusing.

DominicStokes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 04:45:45 AM »
Thanks yes it was a bit confusing but all sorted now. Chopping it this way ends the tournament but I want them to be able to play on for a final league score. Think I've sorted this though with the prizes override facility which essentially seems to  do what I want.

thanks for your help

Dom