Author Topic: Trophy Ideas  (Read 37542 times)

mikkelkk

• View Profile
Re: Trophy Ideas
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »
Great inspiration! I have seen some very good ideas for my poker league here and I think I will look closer at a bracelet for next season. This season I have rewarded the winner from each game with a badge - the winners will then wear this bagde (or several if he has won more than one game...) at the next tournament.

The badge is made using the attached image, which I sent to a local badge maker.

yuptalon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 11:49:09 AM »
we've always gone with some standard bracelets.  Our monthly Tourneys are only $10+$1 so our budget isnt anything major.  I've got them from a local place in the mall called "things remembered" http://www.thingsremembered.com Usually costs ~$50 after engraving.  This year it came with a silver box that we also got engraved with the players name leagues name/season.  The fronts of our bracelets have always ready 200X POTY (for 'player of the year') and the league name on the back "Hegenauer Poker League"

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2010, 09:16:17 PM »
woot, I just won my first bracelet... it is the exact same one as the first two at the series of pics above this post (with different lettering of course!)
Will take pics if wanted, but really, it is the exact same one, and looks awesome!

candidog

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »
Our trophies.....

adamwilson

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2015, 09:35:36 PM »
I am already looking into the current "2015 SHR Rock 'n' Roll Poker Open" tournament Hollywood, FL and seems to be great fun. In regards to Trophies ideas, I have alternatively checked for a gift set at Trophyoutlet here it is:
. Following event detail: 2015/2016 WSOP Circuit - Cherokee.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:41:32 PM by adamwilson »