Author Topic: Possible bugs in 3.2 beta 3???  (Read 4455 times)

Seitz333

• View Profile
Possible bugs in 3.2 beta 3???
« on: February 06, 2013, 12:54:58 AM »
Tonight I ran my monthly tourney and here are a few things I noticed:

(Sorry if these are known bugs)

Game Tab - When clicking on the Rake button under the Buy In header, when the popup window opens the header reads Rebuy Rake.

Players Tab - The Player Status Attributes do not seem to be working. None of the color attributes were working.

Suggestion:

Tables Tab - Add the ability to right click on an unseated player and have the option to randomly seat them at a specific table, and have the option to randomly seat them at any table.

Thanks,

Chuck

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Possible bugs in 3.2 beta 3???
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 01:04:47 PM »
Game Tab - When clicking on the Rake button under the Buy In header, when the popup window opens the header reads Rebuy Rake.

Yep, the dialog has the wrong title (has since beta 1).  Thanks for catching it.

Players Tab - The Player Status Attributes do not seem to be working. None of the color attributes were working.

They work for me.  In fact, this hasn't changed since it was introduced in version 3.  What version of IE are you using?

Tables Tab - Add the ability to right click on an unseated player and have the option to randomly seat them at a specific table, and have the option to randomly seat them at any table.

Good suggestions.  I'll put them down.

Seitz333

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 07:39:28 PM »

They work for me.  In fact, this hasn't changed since it was introduced in version 3.  What version of IE are you using?

I'm using IE 8. Windows XP SP3.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »
I just tried it in XP with IE8 and I see the status colors.  Have you tried modifying them using the Preferences button on the Players tab?

Seitz333

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 04:41:11 PM »
I just tried it in XP with IE8 and I see the status colors.  Have you tried modifying them using the Preferences button on the Players tab?

Ok, I found out what I was doing wrong. The Status column was missing, for some reason I was thinking the name column text changed color.. Were the columns that were selected to be seen on the Players tab reset when the beta was installed? I don't remember removing the status tab.

Thanks and sorry,

Chuck
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:54:22 PM by Seitz333 »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »
No worries!  I'm glad nothing was broken.  :)

There have been no changes that would have intentionally reset any columns on any tab.  Although I've never seen it happen, it has been reported that this has happened.

By the way, I added the the seating suggestions you made.

Seitz333

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 03:23:29 PM »
By the way, I added the the seating suggestions you made.

Great! Thank you Corey.