Author Topic: displaying total rake  (Read 1616 times)

tandemrx

• View Profile
displaying total rake
« on: July 28, 2007, 11:03:12 AM »
I don't see a token for total rake.

I would like to display the total of "per Player rake" + "rebuy rake" + "addon rake" as it adds up during the tourney in the prizes cell.

I see the individual tokens, but not one for total rake (still in v2.2).  I am not sure if these tokens display the amount (say $5 per player) or the total of the "per players rake" as the tourney starts.

We are raking about half the pot for a benefit (I think in the new version, maybe even this one, that I could do a 50% fixed rake and then just display the fixed rake token - but now that I think of it, this may just display "50%" rather than the accumulated amount.

I am searching the help, but so far can't find this.

How can I display the accumulated rake?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: displaying total rake
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »
Upgrade.  <totalrake> was added in version 2.3.

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 01:22:23 PM »
thanks Corey,

Was planning on upgrading soon.

I assume that the newest version won't run any slower for any reason on my ancient laptop than 2.2?

I was holding off a bit on the upgrade - hoping I would be able to upgrade my machine, but that (machine upgrade) isn't looking likely.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 03:26:33 PM »
It shouldn't run any slower.  But you can always download it and install it in a new location and try it out before upgrading your current installation.

Or you can backup your current installation, upgrade, and if it doesn't work out for you, restore the old one.