Author Topic: Receipt Problem--No Big Deal  (Read 2043 times)

T-Bone

• View Profile
Receipt Problem--No Big Deal
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:36:57 AM »
I edited receipt template to add player name. Can't seem to figure out where extraneous characters (arrow) are coming from. I don't want to print receipts just use them as doublecheck when the money's short--as it was last game--so it really is no big deal. Any ideas or solutions?
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Receipt Problem--No Big Deal
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 11:12:41 AM »
It's a tag somewhere that's not properly closed - I had the same thing that happened to me. If you want to attach the template that you edited, I'll take a quick look and fix it for you, unless you want to search on your own. Given that it's at the top, the impoperly closed tag should be towards the top.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 05:53:46 AM »
Thanks, Magic Man. I fixed the problem although I'm not 100% sure I found the problem! First I thought it might be the free visual HTML editor I use so I edited w/Notepad. Same problem...so I put the <salesperson> tag back in (I had replaced with firstname, lastname) and it went away. Was that the problem? I don't know but it's working now.
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 12:27:51 PM »
Notepad is what I use too. I tried using handcraft, but it doesn't like some of the tags (for whatever reason) so I can't see as I go how it looks. Glad that you found and repaired the problem!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!