Author Topic: adding 3 sounds events  (Read 1117 times)

Muddguts

• View Profile
adding 3 sounds events
« on: November 13, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »
I know there is tons of help here posted but after reading 3 or 4 threads that sound like something I want to do, it all starts to look jumbled to me.
So, I'll post this and if someone is feeling generous and wants to hold my hand through it, I would be forever grateful.

I want to implement 3 sounds.

1) With 1 minute left in each level, I want to play a sound clip that I have of the song "The Final Countdown".

2) immediately when the next level begins, I have a clip from Deuce Bigelow "that's a huge b***h!" that I want to play.

3) when break time begins, I have Ozzy from the song "Sweet Leaf" coughing (dedicated to the smokers lol)

I have imported the sounds and need to know where to go from there...

I posted the sounds here if anyone is interested http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/forums/index.php?topic=2411.0
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:49:22 PM by Muddguts »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: adding 3 sounds events
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »
For the 1 minute remaining, there's a preset "level end warning" event. Modify that to play Final Countdown. Don't specify conditions - you always want it to play when a minute remains (click yes if the dialogue box asks you if sure).

For when blinds go up, use the "level end" and modify that to That's Huge.

For the break, you'll have to create a new event. You'll want it to be set for when a break starts, and then play Sweet Leaf, although I'm not 100% sure how to implement the break into events.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: adding 3 sounds events
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 08:04:26 PM »
1 Minute left of each LEVEL:

Trigger: The Clock Ticks
Conditions: (isRound) and (state = 2) and (secondsLeft = 60) and (nextIsRound = 1)
Actions: Play Sound: The Final Countdown
(isRound) = Is a level (state = 2) = During Game (secondsLeft = 60) = time left of current level (nextIsRound = 1) = next IS a level (not a break)

2 New Level

Trigger: A Level Starts
Conditions: (isRound) and (state = 2) and (roundNum > 1)
Actions : Play Sound : deuce b....
(roundNum > 1) = the round number is greater than level 1 (so it won't fire at the start of the tourney)

3 Start of Breaks
Trigger : A Level Starts
Conditions (not isRound) and (state = 2)
Actions : Play Sound : Sweet Leaf

These conditions are based on using 2.6b3, but I believe they are compatible with 2.5.11 also

Regards
Stuart
Stuart Murray